Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's give this a shot.

Despite the fact that I've been an avid internet clicker for over a decade, I am relatively new to the blogging world. At least as a blogger. I'm not exactly sure how I will be using this blog. I will be adding a custom/order list so customers can come here and see where they are in the queue. I will also be sharing little tidbits from my knitting design endeavors. At some point I'll probably post some inane drivel, hoping desparately that someone will get a little chuckle out of it.

I welcome ideas, critiques (nice ones, please - I don't wanna hear that I'm an idiot or something), and comments.

And you can officially thank my awesome friend Tara for the look of this blog. All together now - THANK YOU, TARAAAAA!

ETA: My very first post *edit* - if anybody knows why my facebook thingy over there <--- on the left is wonky and tiny, please let me know. I entered in the right code but it's not keeping it as I copied it in there and is instead shrinking it to this little teeny tiny font. It's damaging my enormous ego. Please offer suggestions if you can. ANOTHER Edit - if anybody knows why my Subscribe thinger ---> over there on the right isn't working, please let me know!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment