Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Flickr gallery is up!!!

It took me 38024492 days but I have finally finished. It's sort of funny to look at the first pictures from a couple of years ago. Not only are the garments themselves of slightly lesser quality, but the pictures of the products are also sub-par. The mark of improvement! I'm proud of what I've accomplished over the past year. And things are getting better and better every day!!

The gallery completion coincides with the introduction of my aunt, Rocio, to the Little Knittles team. My aunt is the wife of my late uncle, Juan, who died on New Years Day, 2009. We still miss him dearly, as do Rocio and her three young daughters. Rocio lives in a small fishing town on the northern coast of Peru and has recently decided to use her amazing crochet and knitting skills to earn her livelihood and provide for her daughters. Right now she is focusing on crocheted handbags, which will be available for sale some time next week.

So without further ado...I give you...(clickable links)

My gallery of work (3 sets in all)



and

Rocio's gallery of work (1 set so far)

0 comments:

Post a Comment